Pradhan Mantri Kisan pension yojana
After conquering huge votes in the Lok Sabha elections, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) going to fulfill their promises. In the first cabinet meeting after the general election 2019, Prime Minister Kisan pension yojana has been started by the Narendra Modi government. Narendra Modi had also mentioned about the Kisan Samman Yojna before the election. in view of which the BJP government has stamped the scheme in the first cabinet meeting. Under this scheme, there is a provision of pension of Rs 3000 for the farmers. The Government believes that this scheme will be too beneficial to the farmers, and also will be like an invaluable gift to the farmers. However, there are certain conditions of this plan. Only after following these conditions can you take advantage of this scheme. Let us know about the conditions related to the Prime Minister’s Farmers Pension Scheme.
Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana terms and condition
- This scheme will be for all small and marginal farmers across the country.
- This is a contributory scheme, you can take this plan voluntarily.
- Farmers aged between 18 and 40 years will be able to join this scheme.
- In the first phase, this scheme will be provided to nearly 50 million farmers.
- If a farmer aged 18 years old wants to take advantage of this scheme, then he will have to pay around Rs. 55 in a month.
- If a farmer of 20, 25, 30 or 40 years of age joins this scheme then the monthly fee will increase.
- The amount of money that will be given by the farmer will be equally contributed by the Central Government to the Pension Fund.
- Monthly pension of 3000 rupees will be available only after completion of 60 years.
- If the person receiving the benefit of the scheme has died, then his husband or wife will get 50% of the money.
- The scheme implemented by the government is aiming to cover at least 5 million small and marginal farmers in the first 3 years.